But what about Mississippi? It has mediocre scores for overall economic policy.
- It’s #29 according to the American Legislative Exchange Council.
- It’s #39 according to the Fraser Institute.
- It’s #35 according toFreedom in the 50 States.
- It’s #32 according to the Tax Foundation.
- It’s #22 for sales tax burden.
- It’s in the next-to-last quintile in my ranking of income tax systems.
But the state may be about to take a big step in the right direction.
The governor wants to get rid of his state’s progressive income tax and instead join the no-income-tax club.
The Associated Pressreports on the proposal.
Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that…
View original post 550 more words