There’s a lot of information in this video, broken down into five thematic points.
- Profit (earned through voluntary exchange) is good, while plunder (obtained through government coercion) is bad.
- Because people are different, it is important to distinguish between equality of opportunity and equality of outcomes.
- People don’t understand inequality, and that leads many of them to overlook the important problem of poverty.
- We are getting richer over time, meaning that the middle class is only disappearing because some are becoming rich.
- Thanks to the spread of pro-market policies, the entire world is becoming more prosperous with better…
View original post 514 more words