‘We will constitutionally remove all petty tyrants beginning now!” pic.twitter.com/eIIDJLH28Q
— boudica.us (@BoudicaU) September 15, 2021
boudica us Published September 15, 2021
And apparently, that’s exactly what the folks who work in the White House are doing. When Joe Biden is out doing a public appearance, most of the White House staff will either turn their TV’s off, or mute the sound so they don’t have to listen to the latest gaffes that come from Jokin’ Joe’s mouth.
That is a pretty sad affair when you think about it.
How would you feel about your work environment if whenever your boss said something publicly, you had to turn the sound off so you wouldn’t hear him or her make a total fool of themselves. That really wouldn’t instill a lot of confidence in your ability to do a good job, would it?
I remember back when I was in Toledo working at a radio station. We had a mayor at the time that made all sorts of these slip ups, and the…
View original post 531 more words
Probably not…but he’s hoping so. Biden fell into the “August Trap” that so many recent presidents have fallen into. We’ve outline them here before. Too often, when Congress goes on it’s month long vacation, all hell breaks loose for the federal government and this year was no different.
Biden had crap coming at him from a million different directions. But where the other presidents that had bad Augusts had to react to circumstances that were happening around the world, Joe had to face the music for poor decisions that he himself had made, falling into the same trap that Richard Nixon, and Lyndon Johnson fell into.
Biden told the world during the presidential campaign last fall that Donald Trump didn’t have a plan for eradicating COVID, but that he did. What he failed to say was that his plan was 95% of Trump’s plan and the other 5% really was…
View original post 662 more words
H/T Citizen Tom
Big trouble ahead? How do I know? Well, ‘They’ are controlling you. ‘They’ are silencing you by Everett Piper does not provide the first such report.
Here Piper explains what happens what he wrote a column that was unexpectedly popular.
As I say, my column was essentially not the stuff that heretofore the past 20 months would have been considered the most inspiring.
Despite what I considered pallid content, my article immediately jumped to “trending” status on several news sources such as The Hill, Facebook, Apple News and the like. In fact, it was number three (I think) when I first saw it on one of my news feeds.
But then something peculiar happened. The article just inexplicably disappeared from all the trending lists. It didn’t gradually lose traction. It was just gone. It was featured one second, but then it literally just disappeared. A mere mist. Dust…
View original post 99 more words
I think he actually did what Bob Woodward is claiming he did. But I don’t think he did it because he honestly thought that Trump was demented and would start a nuclear war. I don’t think he ever thought that, and just trotted it out as a rationalization. In reality, Milley’s problem with Trump wasn’t bellicosity, but the total opposite. Milley didn’t want Trump to enact his staged and carefully planned exit from Afghanistan, because not being engaged in Afg any longer would deprive Milley of opportunities for trinkets. So he strapped up with his Beijing counterpart probably to create a path to where he could engage in some sort of blackmail or extortion against Trump, or at least hurt Trump’s efforts against Beijing.
John R. Houk, Blog Editor
Posted September 14, 2021
Here are a couple of commentary articles on Beijing Biden’s Jab Despotic Mandates. The first is a Leo Hohmann evaluation of a Brannon House led panel discussion with compelling insights from Dr. Mikovits. The next are the observations of Diane Sori on Jab USELESSNESS. Followed by a couple of Bitchute videos with info on America’s current TYRANNY.
I need your generosity in 2021 via – credit cards, check cards
& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account:
Or if not donating you can support by getting in the Coffee from home business earning yourself extra cash – OR just buy some TASTE GOOD healthy coffee, that includes immune boosting products. Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!
VIDEO: Watch Dr. Judy Mikovits and panel discuss Biden’s dictatorial…
View original post 3,656 more words
#Psaki Admits The Vaccinated Are “Marked People” Who They Needs To Protect:
Well, looks like the vaccinated are ‘marked’. Thats what we’ve been telling people but now, its from the horses mouth:
CLICK on the link if it does not show up as a video: