IT should go without saying: when a nation is besieged by enemies on all of it borders, yet allows the enemy within to rule from its seat of power, that is, the Knesset, well, crazy is as crazy does. After all, democracy is not a suicide pact.
AGAIN and again, this address has evidenced the efficacy of the above.
- Likud: Bennett gives billions to Mansour Abbas, 0 to soldiers
- Israel to transfer 100M NIS to PA, grant VIP entry permits + ‘I wouldn’t invite someone who pays those who murderer Israelis to my home’
- Q: What happens when leftists & Islamists rule the Knesset? A: Votes down bill to expel terrorists’ families + Students testify to anti-Semitism on Israeli university campus
- Bennett cancels visit to Arab town at Ra’am’s request – ISLAMIC TERRORIST PARTY CALLS THE SHOTS IN ISRAEL
- ISRAEL’S DEMENTED LEADERSHIP: Assessment: Recapturing Escaped Terrorists Will Lead to Escalation
View original post 1,488 more words