MIT Scientist: Covid Vaccines May Cause Diseases in ’10 to 15 years’ (Exclusive Video)
“We are in for a big surprise down the road,” Dr. Stephanie Seneff predicts.
RAIR Foundation USA is honored to present an exclusive interview with prominent scientist Stephanie Seneff about her take on the impact of mRNA vaccines. RAIR also features Scientist Madeline Weld, Ph.D., Physiology and Biology who has graciously used her background to write about the interview for RAIR’s readers (scroll down).
Dr. Seneff serves as Senior research scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and is the author of Toxic Legacy, How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment. The MIT scientist wrote a research paper with Dr. Greg Nigh titled: “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19” for the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.
Dr. Weld explains:
“Dr. Seneff’s background led her to have concerns about the Covid-19 vaccines that are being heavily promoted. These vaccines use a novel mRNA technology, and their long-term effects remain unknown. However, there is sufficient published scientific information to explain some of the mechanisms behind the adverse effects these vaccines are having now and what they might cause in the years and decades ahead. She anticipates an increase in autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases, which take 10 to 15 years to manifest themselves.”
Some of the major points of the RAIR exclusive interview:
- Dr. Seneff “anticipates that there will be long-term damage that won’t instantly be linked to the vaccine. Developments, such as an increase in auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases, which may take 10 to 15 years before manifesting themselves.” “We are in for a big surprise down the road,” she predicts.
- Dr. Seneff believes the vaccine would exacerbate symptoms of those with Parkinson’s.
- Those who claimed that mRNA would not impact DNA are “wrong.”
- Spike protein “really has become the most toxic part of the virus” and exists when Covid is gone.
- “Among the possibilities she foresees is an increase in Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD), a prion disease (or protein misfolding disease) comparable to mad cow disease.”
- “There is an epidemic of Alzheimer disease, which people are getting at an increasingly younger age. The recklessly and haphazardly implementation of the vaccine roll-out will contribute to this trend.”
Watch the video and see more below:
See below for rough transcript:
Seneff has been working on glyphosate, about which she has written a new book (Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is destroying our health and the environment). She has been researching this topic for almost 10 years. She believes that glyphosate poisons the immune system, leading to immune deficiency and autoimmune disease, which is increasing the impact of Covid-19, in terms of contributing to the cytokine storm, the lungs filling with fluid, hemorrhaging and thrombosis. Her book has a whole chapter on glyphosate and the immune system.
This paper was intensely reviewed (6 reviewers). They had read about the possibility that the spike protein might be a prion but had originally left it out of their paper as possibly being too speculative.
However, one of the reviewers suggested they include a discussion about it, leading them to expand their research on it and finding that it connected a lot of dots. Many viruses have prion-like proteins. She learned about an organic farmer in the UK who linked mad cow disease to magnesium toxicity from a chemical that was being put on the backs of cows. Seneff believes that prion diseases are connected to toxic chemicals because they cause proteins to misfold. RAIR Foundation read more